Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The life with little tiny brats

For one thing, those little kids are just a pain in the ass, why???? The main common reason i find is that they have the instinct of a lion mixed with a hyena, (they laugh and they beat the crap and dominate eachother. )

I really enjoy being teased by little kids, completely the truth....honest... nothing makes me feel better than too be ridiculed because of being so different (but yet funny) and being asked those same childish questions i had to face when i was they're age. Like when I revealed to the students that i was a Jehovah Witness, i was like a  frickin repeat game: Yes i don't celebrate christmas, i don't care if i don't have presents for my birthday, yes i don't celebrate christmas...wait, didn't i tell you this about a year ago?? For gosh sakes!! didn't i already tell you five years in a row?!!! 

Those where the little kids that made me feel so vulnerable, yet it was mostly the kids in my grade...BUT STILL!! Sometimes i feel like never telling them and lying to myself.
I just keep thinking when i see them those precious words that speaks of my anger: Those sons of a b******!!!

Well what else is there to make of?? little kids just totally love me.....i mean come on!! They come to my house and we TOTALLY play the WII and we just sit there and gossip and s***.



WHAT ELSE??



T-R-M