Monday, January 4, 2010

It's 2010 and i need to change my life.... i know it's mostly a custom for people who pledge to do something different in there life.....usually like: I pledge to eat less fast food''

Well i have quite the pledging to do. I have many things i have to do that can change my life, let me give you some examples (just a few) :

 I pledge for the year 2010 to:

- Get a job

- Get a girlfriend (less possibilities...but i'm not complaining)

- Make sure i keep my sarcastic mouth shut (damm!!!)

- Ensure that i pass my exams (It's the bomb...exams are the bomb....i repeat..the bomb)

- Buy an FX Saber (ok, ok not really a pledge...but mostly it's a statement)

- To ensure the safety and security of my sister (it's dangerous out there, once she's out of the fence...it's all over)

- Keep an eye out for bargains at the mall that may or may not involve clothes (it's a comittment)

- And...did i mention get a job???


Yeah basically that some of the pledges that comes into my mind (especially the buying an FX saber) and other that are more important (Buy an FX....get a job)

And i hope i can get the chance to find a job that i wont stress out....(especially in these economic days) I AM NOT working at McDonalds or any fast food joint that promotes bad eating (especially the joint that offer toys with too much led) I was thinking like a sports store, a gaming store, a clothing store??? I'm not sure, anyways i have these ideas and it comes along.

OH well.