Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Second Semester-Second Chance

Ah finally, the end of the first school semester, the tears have ended, love has left me, i have no other choice but to stop looking. Lets see, what has been productive so far in the month of Febuary???

1. Got my first paycheck (Hooray!!)

2. Getting dissed again by my higher authorities (Think for a minute)

3. Managed to get the worst class in the second semester (some of them teachers are just a bunch of SOB'S)

not much really, passed my exams, got a girlfriend (Now that last one was funny and was made up!!) ( It was a boyfriend) (OH!! SCARED YOU THERE!!!)

No seriously, i've come to realise that sometimes love is an absolute sure thing, they can never make there minds when it comes to me (thanks girls!! thanks alot!!)

Do i really have to wait until i start growing grey hair (in both places....what?? the pits!!)

hopefully it doesn't happen like that.

Tyler Mac