Wednesday, January 20, 2010

..........................................I can't believe anymore

I have failed, i needed someone,  i have revealed and i have failed, my heart was taken and thrown back into it socket shaken.....i was not delighted. My heart is bleeding, my eyes are moist with tears of shame, i can never be the same...i have failed myself and my feelings. My instincts are false, my life has crumbled the moutains, my horrific face has scared the eyes of children for to long.

She lied, i believed it, she says she was joking about it, i couldn't be more shattered, i am destroyed, love has left my soul and has disintegratted as it left me, i have no more affection. My heart has been crushed by her foot, it aches as i rise from the collaspes ashes of my soul, i can't take this pain no longer. I never deserve love. I never have been worthy.

I deserve a lonely death, i deserve pain and suffering, They all had me fooled....i had myself fooled. I was shocked, i am ready to cry right now as i write. My eyes are soaked with pain and have decloaked to the crowd that watches me.

Jehovah God, i don't not blame, i blame myself, my life at school has changed, i have never should have spoken out, I can only hate myself, My heart aches, she smiled and walked away. I was ready to jump, i crushed myself.

I vow to never love again......

your hear me??!!!!!

Well....i hope you did.