Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Ok,

As i've said before, i love FX sabers, i've seen them in Bathurst, and i've seen a shitload of them in a comic store in Ottawa. That was my greatest desire: to have an fx saber, I've looked and drooled at the sites that offered them, PARSABERS, SABERFORGE, ULTRASABERS, you name e'm.

I've ordered the Regal, as i've said before, Now i've decided to get another one from Ultrasabers, it's another competitor of Saberforge and Parks, but i've decided to collect them and one day have a big gigantic saber battle, ( a childs fantasy and a dream i once had)

Let me get to the basics, i've made some heavy research (as all the research i do) On Ultrasabers, i will also compare it to Saberforge's sabers, quality and customer service (SO FAR)

Here we go:

Ultrasabers:

Info:  A company that makes machined dueling sabers, like any other, (well most of them) they machined high strong aluminium and turn it into sabers that are bright like an angel that descends from the heavens down onto the earth. they offer two extra blade colors: Silver and Orange.


Difference from Saberforge: I see a mild difference between these two companies (i checked them on McAfee they are not scams, i might be wrong) To begin, they have more variety in products and accesories, (such as: battery holder for those who make they own blade, different types of blades : Fx dueling blades, Mid-Grade dueling blade and other.)

They have dozens and dozens of sabers, saber staffs, curved sabers, regular sabers, and they even can modify your own Hasbro Fx sabers to convert it into a dueling saber or you can buy a kit on how to make the conversion yourself. Unlike saberforge, when you order a saber from Ultra, they send you a retention screw that allows you to insert/remove the blade without any hassle, the sabers are made to duel with your friends (If they have an Ultrasabers or .........Saberforge) 8( and they are very affordable (the price ranges around 45.00$ to 200.00$)

Opinion: Like my declaration, i've decided to buy an armada of sabers, (bring them to school....joking.....halloween??....joking) and i'm goind to buy a "test" saber Here is the victim of my evil experiments: MOUAHAHA!!!!  It's not the ONE exactly, i'm giving you what an ultrasaber looks like:
It looks simple, and you can see on the top of the opening of the hilt.................THERES A RETENTION SCREW WOW!!! THAT is what holds the blade tight, and i've emailed them to confirm if all of the sabers comes with a retention screw and they said yes. I am excited..........but wait!!

I need to start saving money, i gotta open a savings account, get my next paycheck and deposit on the savings and they...........well...maybe.......i'll be able to FUFILL my evil experiments, MOUAHAHA!!!!

Patience is what i need , i know i got a saberforge just a few days ago, but.......i am a collector, working or not (okay working is my best choice) I'm going to find my futur saber supplier and then i will enjoy them and then........beat the crap out of my sister with (EN GARDE!!)

Wish me luck joyfoul readers who are completely not related to me.

Tyler Mac