Wednesday, April 21, 2010

AAARRGHHH!!! Money is the dumbest thing that man has ever invented!!!

Something lucky always happens to me, i have this distinctive thing about lightsabers, it amazes me how a glowing stick manages to make people mad!! I love it!! Sadly, i've always hated the tiny little ones made out of hardened plastic, and the "Plastic" blade was only sixteen inches of length. Like many posts before, i have told everyone that i knew, that i was getting a saber, like it or not my parents let me get a job (i'm sorry, i should have rephrased it: Ready or not.) I was tired of seeing things that where "over" my "allowance", and i was 15 years old when i was thinking about working somewhere, the problem was : where? , besides, My mouth was drooling when i saw this:


And then i saw several other designs that seemed "cool" at the time such as this one:


And then there was many other's that inspired me to buy, but this one (which i've bought) has made me happy at the beginning and then it made me upset was from a company called Saberforge, i'm returning the defective product that they send me (without even any supplies to allow me to attach the blade to the hilt.........curious)

But then i feel in love with Ultrasabers (in other words: I'm trying another company) They make saber out of complete near/undestructable/great color/comes with a screw/good price/good shipping/etc/etc/etc

Sadly, i have to return the first one that i bought already (but.......i already got the money order for the other one.........so.......................yeah!!) Now i'm just trying to find a certain company that makes it easy for me to :
1. Have a continuous supply of sabers (in case of large people want to duel)
2. Have a reliable company that ships really quick (in which Ultrasabers, they do.)
3. They have a variety of sabers (single-sabers, double-bladed-staff, tonfas, kamas, etc. )
4. They can have more than one method of payment (in which Ultrasabers has many, varieting from: paypal, money-orders, etc. )

Nothing else seems to surprise me, but i'm taking care of many things right, now, my school work, my job, my saber issues, my love life, my battle with anxiety and it's entity that lives within me, and there also a problem with me and money, i HAVE TO open a savings account, that's the thing that makes me want to save my money for the near-futur and beyond (like 10 years........or maybe 20 years.)

**sigh** and there's this craving for to point out what's going on with my love life, first of all, to all those who think i'm a f*ggot; my sexuality is currently none of your business, however i will point out something that i am heterosexual.

Anyways, love and sadness have made this a veeerrryyyy bumpy roller coaster ride, there that feeling of loving someone, and then just missing a certain person in your life, like my grand-father for example. I am very attracted to someone as of this point in my life (which i find to be normal at this stage in my life) she's quite the person, she's not from North America i can tell you that (that's it though!!) and she's quite pretty, yet there has been some..........complication regarding our understanding of each other, there hasn't been a day that i think of her, even at work. She make my life special, she means something and plays a part in my life at school, she 's one of the regular people that i speak to. It magical that it makes me feel this way, but then she's one person that you reeeaalllly need to completely have patience with (which in my degree of patience 1 being as impatience as a young child to 10 being patient a Jesus Christ would be, and my rating for myslef would be 5/10, i can tolerate something for a while but then i have to wonder:  what the hell is going on?? is there a change to the plan and i wasn't told about??!"

Anyways, let's see where it goes.

Tyler Mac